Please pray for ### to be

Barukmazal

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for my husband to be delivered. He has become verbally, psychologically, and emotionally abusive to me. He also has sexual addiction and is in adulterous relationships. Please pray for the health and protection of me and my stepdaughters. He has stopped providing financially. I work 2 jobs to support our family, and I have developed high blood pressure from all the stress and abuse. I became ill last week and almost had a heart attack. I moved out to save my life, and he is not allowing my stepdaughters to go out with me, not even to their appointments (2 of them have disabilities). I fear he will take them back to his country and not take care of their medical needs. My faith is weak but I need a miracle. Most of all, I want us to separate peacefully and be good co-parents to the girls. I want the best for me and the girls who I have raised in Christ. I also pray God will deliver him and open his eyes and heart so he can be a father to his children the way God designed.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Bless me to prosper, live in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me with a praying spirit. Bless and strengthen me to live my life to please You. Lead, guide, and direct the words that I speak and my footsteps daily. Bless me to keep my focus on You, dream the dreams of God, see those dreams come to reality, and fulfill the purpose You created me for. God teach me how to have Faith in You, Your Word, and Trust You unconditionally in every season of my life, realizing You are always there with and for me. Be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Defeat my enemies. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

### was my ###’s cat and he became mine when she died in 2022. He has been a special cat friend and family member, but he has cancer and he is in pain. I have an appointment for him to pass peacefully at the Vet’s office tomorrow at 4pm, but I feel so selfish, because I don’t want him to leave...
Replies
11
Views
194
Please pray that God will continue to heal and ease any pain or discomfort in my cat ###. She quit eating and the Vet thinks she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She has an appointment with a specialist on ###. She has been eating a wet food treat, praise God. Please pray that she is...
Replies
10
Views
210
brothers and sisters, my prayer partner God has truly given me strength, peace, and wisdom through each one of you. As the sole caregiver of my children, it has been difficult to navigate the many times they get sick. today, I ask for your prayers once again for my daughter. She loves going to...
Replies
12
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,029
Messages
16,817,978
Members
651,144
Latest member
Sionoriorrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom