Please Pray For ### To Be Happy And Protected ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for me to be happy and protected anywhere I am, anywhere I go, whoever I'm around. Please pray for my children to be happy and protected wherever they are, where they go. Please pray for my children. I have good children. Please pray God will restore what is lost in me and renews my vows with Jesus. Please pray I can teach my children Godly ways, and they will walk in Godly ways all of their days just as me. Please pray for me and my children because I am doing my best to teach them to be mature, wise, smart, peaceful, loving, kind. Please pray I can succeed at this. Please pray I can also learn God and Jesus' ways so I can walk in Godly ways all of my days also. Please pray myself and my children are safe from thieves, evil doers, ungrateful people, users, abusers, sin, and pray we are ourselves and remember who God made us to be. Please pray no one knows what I'm going to say or do until I say it daily, nightly, in my dreams. Please pray I can make myself, my children, my family, God/Jesus, ###. Please pray for me. Thank you. Amen

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that ### is safe, happy, and protected.
Replies
7
Views
359
There is power in The Name Of Jesus. Call on Jesus eleven minutes a day, and things will get better for you. If you take eleven journals and write The Name Of Jesus over and over Jesus will visit ### in a very special way.
Replies
5
Views
292
I'm continuing to ask for prayers for protection on my wages, bank accounts from opposing council from garnishing my wages. I really do need a fierce attorney to step in and help with my appeal. I live in fear and I don't want to live in fear. I'm asking also for prayers for my current job. My...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,246
Messages
16,808,541
Members
650,653
Latest member
Othoalrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom