Please pray for ### to be freed from guilt ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

delphinblue

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ### to be freed from guilt and depression and come home to his family..His wife and he are both saved and she is standing for his redemption in Jesus name..Amen
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### and I to be freed from the malevolent negative presence that is the person who is causing harm. I do not wish to be with them and do not wish them harm but they continue to be abusive and difficult to get away from. I just want a life freed from their clutches, reach and...
Replies
8
Views
109
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over guilt, in any manner, shape or form. Let it be a trap and against the devil and his schemes. Let it confuse, envelope and occupy his time. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings...
Replies
7
Views
139
I want to pray for ### for freedom and protection from sexual sin and for the love of the Lord to wrap around his heart and protect him from his own evil and wrong doing. In Jesus name I ask, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
348
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,682
Messages
16,791,301
Members
649,267
Latest member
glenfru

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom