Please pray for ### to be free from ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jodys

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ### to be free from anger, bitterness, untrust, hatefulness. Pray that he is filled with the fruits of the spirit. That he is covered by the blood of Jesus and that he is set free from a hard heart. Pray that he allows the love of Jesus to enter his heart. I love him very much and thank you ahead of time for your prayers.
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### to be delivered & set free from severe alcohol addiction! 🙏 It has caused him much destruction in his life.... * Destroyed his marriage. * caused multiple job losses....some very important jobs for huge organizastions, that he only held down for several weeks (after going...
Replies
10
Views
202
I pray that all witchcraft is broken off me Set me free. Please remove from me any witchcraft that was done to me. My name is ### I live in ###
Replies
10
Views
240
Please prayer for my boyfriend to break free from his drug addiction help to focus on us being together and not the drug. Help him gain the faith that we going to be together.
Replies
12
Views
512
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,757
Messages
16,791,992
Members
649,363
Latest member
Eroispard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom