PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO BE ALOT BETTER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BROTHER TO BE ALOT BETTER BROTHER TOWARDS ME IN EVERY WAY PRAY HE WILL BE ALOT MORE KIND CARING THOUTFUL TOWARDS ME PLEASE IN JESUS NAME MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY IS 2 WEEKS AWAY AND WE ARE GOING OUT FOR FAMILY MEAL FOR MY DAD'S BIRTHDAY MY BROTHER HAS ASKED ME TO PAY FOR MEAL AND TO HALF FOR MY DAD AND HIS WIFE'S MEAL AND I AM NOT WORKING AND FEEL ITS CHEECKY FOR HIM TO ASK ME TO PAY AS I AM NOT WORKING AND HIM AND HIS WIFE ARE WORKING PLEASE PRAY HE WILL PAY FOR MY MEAL AND DAD'S AND PLEASE PRAY HE WONT ASK ME FOR ANY MONEY AS HE CAN AFFORD TO PAY IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for allowing me to see another day. I love you. Jesus my body is hurting from this car accident and hard mattress. Please allow me to feel better and my back to stop hurting. I pray that I will get interviews instead of rejection letters. I have applied to over 100 jobs and all I...
Replies
11
Views
208
Please pray for me I need a better Paying Job I have three children my husband is not working I am in debt I don't know what to do my current paycheck can't cover all the bills that I have I am trusting God I have a ### I really need a miracle
Replies
12
Views
107
Hello, my name is ###, and I am from ###. Can you please pray for my life? Right now, everything in my life feels messed up. I don’t have a good home, a good bank balance, or the life I hoped for. I’m also in a relationship, and her parents want her to get married within a year. But right now...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom