Please pray for those who are kind ...

I pray in Jesus name for kind, caring people to surround you, to cross your path and remain there for you. I pray for all people who meet your son to have the love and concern of Jesus and to be kind and helpful towards your son. May Jesus' will be done in your situation and healing be yours. May God give you His peace for your son.
Amen
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your beautiful prayer ~May God protect you and your family and bless you in every aspect of your life 💞
 
Please pray for those who are kind and care about people who are suffering to help my ###. He is being treated badly because of the stigma surrounding mental illness. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus' name Amen
Our dearest father in heaven please send your angels to give their protection and help. Just like they did for ###
 
Please pray for those who are kind and care about people who are suffering to help my ###. He is being treated badly because of the stigma surrounding mental illness. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus' name Amen
I pray for kind understanding people to come into your ###'s life. I also pray for his healing from mental illness. With God all things are possible.
 
Please pray for those who are kind and care about people who are suffering to help my ###. He is being treated badly because of the stigma surrounding mental illness. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus' name Amen
I pray for this and that God will heal you and your ###.
 
Let your desire be granted in Jesus name

Please pray for those who are kind and care about people who are suffering to help my ###. He is being treated badly because of the stigma surrounding mental illness. Thank you for your prayers in Jesus'name ###
 
I pray for kind understanding people to come into your son's life. I also pray for his healing from mental illness. With God all things are possible.
Thank you kindly, I appreciate your prayer ~May God protect you and your family and bless you with all of your needs 💞
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I pray for those on here that need a fresh touch of God's duamis power to bring emotional or physical or soul healing in Jesus' name I pray for everyone who needs healing that You Lord work creative miracles in people's hearts, souls and bodies in Jesus' name Lord remove the...
Replies
13
Views
161
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
10
Views
60
For those who are looking for salvation.. Romans 10.9-10.. If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes and is justified, and with the mouth one confesses and is saved. Also...
Replies
10
Views
66
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,247
Messages
16,797,458
Members
649,796
Latest member
Aeriorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom