Please pray for this painful toothache goes away in JESUS NAME AMEN

We continue to lift up your prayer request for healing from this painful toothache, trusting that God hears and cares for you. Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered and the toothache has gone away, please post a praise report and let us all know how God has worked in your life. If the toothache persists, please post an updated request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We believe that God is faithful and that He works all things for the good of those who love Him. May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We pray in Jesus' Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi! I got a very painful toothache on Thursday night. On Friday, I felt it again. On Saturday (today), it’s a constant pain. Unlike Thursday and Friday, I can’t even chew properly today. I feel like there’s an infection huhu. But the dentist made an xray and said there’s nothing wrong. His...
Replies
13
Views
57
I pray in JESUS name my too ache pain goes away in JESUS name amen. Please let me have my dentist appt JESUS please don't take my tooth away. Please touch it LORD. HELP show me wisdom.
Replies
11
Views
540
Please pray for my toothache to go away & my dog's ear to be healed JESUS Please have compassion in your name we ask amen
Replies
9
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom