Please! pray for this lady ### know who is ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please! pray for this lady I know who is in turmoil. I am very worried about her. In. Amen.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need some advice here brothers and sisters. I have been struggling with a battle for a few months now and I don’t know why. I was saved in September of 2025 and had such joy and felt so connected to God. I was so confident He was going to use me and had great plans for me. After a little...
Replies
7
Views
194
Prayers needed for a lady who is wanting to adopt a cat, my divorce, school, and dog, and an unspoken request. Father, forgive me and us. I am not perfect; I suffered for years to please you. Forgive me; your grace, please help me and us and protect me and us in JESUS name. I agape Abba. Thank...
Replies
9
Views
262
Please pray for a beautiful Christian lady who enquired why I hadn't attended community Bible study. Life is difficult at the moment with two issues, one that will resolve eventually and another that is ongoing. Please pray for my situation and the lady concerned. In Jesus' mighty name we pray...
Replies
7
Views
218
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,674
Messages
16,791,196
Members
649,252
Latest member
Azeevor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom