Please pray for this drama in my ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for this drama in my home to end. None of us except the one causing are even sleeping at night.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from all Covid-19 variants. Show each of us what to do, what not to do, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. And God bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for each of our lives. God bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Let us all come to know You and make You known. Heal us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanks, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. Help us, show us how, and bless each of us with the desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill our God-Purpose as we work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around us to protect us from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
[/FONT]

Please Click on the Link Below: God Is So In Love With You!
[/SIZE][/FONT]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I brought up an issue with one coworker that I and many others have had with this coworker to my manager today. Please pray its received well and doesn't cause unneccesary workplace drama. I don't normally do this but it has gotten to a point where they are disrespectful to us and not fair to...
Replies
8
Views
170
I have a coworker that doesnt work. Everyone that ends up working with them ends up having do twice as much work because he doesnt. We ask for help and he will watch movies on his phone. After 2 months of this, I spoke with a manager. Asking for prayer on this situation because it seems like my...
Replies
10
Views
207
Pray that Jesus will help block those people who had caused trouble and drama ### to focus on the discipleship and eventually marriage and job and also strengthen my faith in relying on his providence where now where is seen. And I only want the women that is selected by Jesus not some drama ###...
Replies
6
Views
285
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom