Please Pray For These People.

  • Thread starter Thread starter -
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest
Please pray for ###, who has anxiety, and vertigo. Please pray for ###'s mother. Please pray for my family. Please pray for anyone that I said that I would add to this prayer list, and might have forgotten.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

People that don't trust pastors anymore. In 2003 a female pastor from ### named ### was supposed to pray for people but instead she started speaking illness, sickness over teenagers that were needing from drug addiction. I haven't ever forgotten the day she was speaking illness, sickness over...
Replies
8
Views
106
I watched a video by ### on YouTube & he went & evangelized to the people of ###, ###. I then prayed for those people, as he also has it on Facebook & people in the comments are praying for those people. I've never heard of this place until now & I pray that they get free from their addiction to...
Replies
10
Views
161
Thank you people who profess the faith and block people on Tiktok and pretending to be reading a bible, and praying. While fake Christianity and these are people from the faith while this will pushed more people out of the faith. And I am already out of the faith already. Bye and there will be...
Replies
9
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,438
Messages
16,799,895
Members
649,957
Latest member
Aroomore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom