Please Pray For These People And ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Pray for ### that God gives him a job to provide for his children.

Pray for ### that God makes it all well with her fiance.

Pray for ### that God gives her a good man to look after her, so she is no longer lonely and also pray for her that she finds a place of her own so her parents cannot get to her.

Pray for ### that I do not lose the man I love to anyone else. I pray he is not put off me after how I was yesterday and I am sorry my Lord. Please pray that I do get accepted by the agency soon. Thank you God for listening. Please do all of these things without testing, temptation and keep evil away. Thank you. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, in agreement with her prayer, please give ### to get a job, ###'s relationship with her fiancé, ### for a good man to look after. Please bless her with full love relationship with the one she loves. Please bless her with success. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Since I became homeless I have been a target from on particular group it’s always been like this considering my skin tone but Los Angeles it is so bad. I was followed by a man to the homeless shelter he stood outside and I think he was recording me too also saying what I had in the car and he...
Replies
10
Views
66
Is it possible this aggressive woman might have hired people to kill me? Spirit of Truth, Jesus shows us the truth... Thread starter ### Start date Yesterday at 12:58 PM Tags break-in country: hungary electrical problem false accusations landlord avoidance. Copy Short Link Jump to new...
Replies
12
Views
201
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom