Please pray for the swift healing of ###'s herniated ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tijunna
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tijunna

Guest
Please pray for the swift healing of ### herniated lumbar disc that is causing him so much pain and suffering, I know God is healing him and is taking away his pain and suffering and restoring him to health, he will be able to get out of bed and continue working and living without this tremendous pain. I know God is with us every moment.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,
You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read entire post. There are a lot of prayer requests.Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can't see the specialist until ###. She's been stable ish but had started having diarrhea yesterday which is real bad because she's not...
Replies
12
Views
268
Please pray that God will heal my cat ###. She has been so sick and not eating and the Vet thought it was an incurable bowel disease or cancer. We made an appointment with a specialist on ###. I got her blood work back yesterday and am devastated. It is almost certain that it's cancer. Please...
Replies
10
Views
571
Please read my whole post. There's alot. Thankyou. Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. The Vet thinks she has intestinal cancer and we can see a specialist until ###. She has quit eating normal food and drinking water. She is having problems with her bowel...
Replies
11
Views
212
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,804
Messages
16,815,198
Members
651,021
Latest member
Cyriaway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom