please pray for the salvation of my family, and ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

nikki777bryce

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for the salvation of my family, and please pray for me, that God may help my heart to believe Him, and that He may guide me wherever ### wants me to be. Thank you so much, God bless...
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Lord, We come Boldly Before Your Throne Asking Whatsoever,

In The Name Of The Father, Son & Holy Ghost To Heal, Deliver And Saved, To All Those Whose So ever Will Come Let

Come. Amen! Amen! Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for my ex boyfriend. I pray in Jesus’ name for his salvation. That this awful breakup will lead him to you. That he would be convicted and led to true repentance and salvation. That he would hurt and grieve this relationship and his handling of it so that he may see he needs to run...
Replies
9
Views
245
I have been a Christian for nearly 3 years now, & I didn't grow up in a Christian household. I don't really see much of my family anymore, but I live with my mum and brother. I want all my family members, the ones I've never met, the ones I live with, the ones I barely saw, and the ones who I...
Replies
10
Views
171
My daughters’ father took our ###-year-old daughter and was awarded custody, even though I presented substantial evidence showing the manipulation he had exercised over her. Since living with her father, my daughter has developed depression, struggles with suicidal thoughts, and has been harming...
Replies
10
Views
231
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,403
Messages
16,810,877
Members
650,788
Latest member
Astalkira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom