Please pray for the Sale of my ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You today with faith in my heart and trust in Your hands. You know everything I am facing. You know my needs, my hopes, my plans, and the amount I am asking for. Nothing is hidden from You. Lord, I place my home, everything inside it, and the entire sale before...
Replies
10
Views
132
Please could Everyone pray for the sale of my business?? I'm tired of my business and looking for a buyer for the last one year and it’s been very hard. Plz pray that may Jesus keep control over the people in the ### office who are trying to put us at loss. Also pray that I build my confidence...
Replies
8
Views
236
I have been scammed financially by my sister and her ex-husband. I lost money and now I hardly pay my bills. I have two properties but I need to turn them into money. I need your prayers for the urgent sale of my properties. Please pray
Replies
8
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,877
Messages
16,804,311
Members
650,366
Latest member
Karuataruordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom