please pray for the safety of ### and speedy return from ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
please pray for the safety of ### and speedy return from ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Someone has sent me ### in my account and that money is from some illegal source. I am innocent, I have all the proofs and the police need to verify this and Mark My account as safe. They are not responding and few of my financial transactions are stuck for this issue. Kindly pray for speedy...
Replies
6
Views
268
I was scammed recently of all my family's savings. My account is in the red. Please pray that God will have mercy on me. Pray that the scammers will be unable to reap where they have not sown. They will have no peace until they return what is mine to me speedily, in Jesus mighty name.
Replies
13
Views
459
He is a YouTuber and I watched a video on YouTube that said him and his family were getting hunted by a muslim group and the FBI had to get involved. Pray for his safety as well as his families, amen.
Replies
8
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,173
Messages
16,819,807
Members
651,224
Latest member
Shaelkurlian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom