Please pray for the right use, guidance and tolerance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for the right use, guidance and tolerance of my current treatment, and its near future benefits and positive effects. In Jesus' Name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ, I ask for prayers of defense for both my partner and I individually, and as a couple to protect our relationship. We have both agreed that God has made us specifically for one another, we both just came in mutual agreement to honor Him and all that we do by...
Replies
8
Views
169
Please pray that God will heal me and return feeling back into my right foot. It feels like it's trying to fall asleep not quite pins and needles but that numby feeling right before. It's tolerable when I'm awake and I barely notice. But when I'm trying to fall asleep it's all I can focus on...
Replies
7
Views
584
I'm preparing the documents for transfer to be submitted to my superior to sign tomorrow but it needs to be posted to another district. Please pray for me to get the signatures from superiors timely as I notice one of them is going to take leave on Thursday. I can only pray to God's divine help...
Replies
7
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,868
Messages
16,815,972
Members
651,049
Latest member
Giliadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom