Please pray for the right outcome and payment

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting up your situation—your desire for truth, integrity, and justice, as well as your need for the right outcome and proper payment. We have prayed that the Lord would expose what needs to be revealed and remove those who are not acting in accordance with His Word. We’ve asked Him to grant you wisdom, strength, and unwavering faithfulness as you remain obedient, even when others may not.

If God has already answered these prayers in ways you’ve seen or felt, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the answers haven’t yet come, or if the situation remains unresolved, please know we are still here to stand with you. Post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that the Lord is working even when we cannot see it.

May He bless you with His peace, guide your steps in righteousness, and remind you that your obedience is not in vain. Keep seeking Him, for He is faithful, and His timing is perfect. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
Thank you for your prayers, I got the payment that I was told for the person I charge but sadly the other person said that he will add another thing I address that he just gave me what I was told, I know God is the one who operated towards my behalf but the other person said it was from him when it wasn't it was I was told at the beginning, it seems like a lie going on between administration and other mission pastor. I still putting everything in God's hands. God continues using your ministry amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for the Internal Revenue Service IRS to stop delaying tax refund payments to good christians in ###. Pray for good christians like ### to receive their federal tax refund payment from the IRS right away in June ### miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
7
Views
139
Over the past year, I have been physically and emotionally exhausted by so many burdens—my mother’s stroke and cancer, my daughter’s transfer exam, my husband’s unemployment, and the responsibilities of work and family. After my mother went home to be with the Lord in mid-May, I had to deal with...
Replies
11
Views
234
Please can you all pray for a miracle. My abusive ex-husband who left us when daughter was 7 weeks old, now 6 years later - is demanding contact through the courts. He is not a good man. Please pray for a miracle outcome.
Replies
8
Views
268
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,693
Messages
16,791,395
Members
649,287
Latest member
Rioton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom