Please pray for the right guidance in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for God’s guidance, favour, and open doors in every area of my life. May He grant me wisdom to make the right decisions, bless the work of my hands, and bring the right opportunities and people my way. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
195
I am lost through bad decisions and self-sabotage. I can't find opportunities at present due to my past. I have been praying for guidance, confidence and a miracle. Pray for me, please; I am lost!
Replies
19
Views
280
Asking for God's will to happen in my relationship with my fiancé. It's been a very difficult time and he's probably making a decision about whether we should stay together or not tomorrow. I ask that God gives him wisdom snd strength to make the right decision. Asking that God's perfect will...
Replies
10
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,058
Messages
16,806,731
Members
650,509
Latest member
Alaerlorvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom