Please pray for the result of 12 ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me get a negative result on my mammogram no abnormal findings no concerns no cancer. I know I have changes to make to improve my health and my family life. I promise to make those changes.. please forgive me for my failures and the strength to make it through my mammogram. Please...
Replies
12
Views
57
I have been praying to god for me to get a good result but my lecture Announce me tht i have failed subject so o need to see her but i been praying to god for a good result i kept hope 😭😭😭😭
Replies
11
Views
176
I ### ### from ###. Can you kindly please pray for me as I have been waiting for the result of the interview as they said only selected candidates who pass will get the email I got shortlisted for the interview can you kindly please pray for me
Replies
8
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom