Please pray for the restoration of ### marriage, that ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbone

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage, that there will be unconditional love, complete trust, happiness and peace, that the verbal and emotional abuse stops, that my husband will be able to forgive me and overcome all negative feelings. Please pray that there will be no divorce or separation, that we will be closer to each other, that no one and nothing will ever come between us. Please pray for the people who crosses his path, that they will speak words of faith and encouragement. Thank you brothers and sisters <3
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on the Lord and be of good courage. God is in control. God Loves You. Trust Him. Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God’s Word will bless you with peace and encouragement. God’s Word will lead, guide, and strengthen you. Encourager ### Flagg ~Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
I stand in agreement with you in praying for the restoration of your marriage. Remember that nothing is impossible for God and that He is in complete control of every situation. Just continue to stand on His Word, pray and follow His directions and obey His commandments. Remember, God is Love and love never fails because God never fails. Stand fast and believe constantly displaying unconditional love no matter what your husband displays. You will be blessed and trust God because He knows best.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Restoration of a broken marriage due to infidelity. ### left home and was living with other women/family. ### is asking God to please restore the marriage and align it with His heart. That the Marriage/family serve the Lord and love each other through Jesus Christ.
Replies
8
Views
212
Appreciate prayers for my daughter and son-in-law and their marriage after infidelity discovery 5 weeks ago. My daughter is a believer and very repentant. Not straightforward as third party an abusive alcoholic narcissist and family member. Felt trapped. Stalked. Love bombed. Had to end it for...
Replies
9
Views
178
Lord, I come to you with thanksgiving. You are moving the mountain in my marriage, even though I can't see it. I pray that you continue to hear my prayers and answer me in Your time. End this ungodly soul tie relationship that the devil has brought into my wife's life. Remove the scales from her...
Replies
7
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom