Please pray for the restoration of broken friendships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
FATHER WE KNOW YOU LOOK HIGH AND LOW ! SO ASK; NOT FOR OUR WILL BUT THY WILL BE DONE HERE IN JESUS NAME. GOD BLESS....
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me! I have a close friend and we've had a falling out and its my fault.I have severe anxiety and major depression over it.I had been projecting my thoughts and feelings about myself on to her and she thought I was being abusive towards her.I was assuming I knew her thoughts about...
Replies
12
Views
185
I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
256
Please pray with me -- Dear Lord, Thank you for your love. There has been so much unnecessary misunderstanding and hurt between ### and me. Please open, calm, and change ###'s heart and mind to me and heal and restore our relationship. Place in him caring, understanding, and the desire to be...
Replies
9
Views
650
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,144
Messages
16,819,277
Members
651,208
Latest member
Qoiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom