Please pray for the restoration of broken friendships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me! I have a close friend and we've had a falling out and its my fault.I have severe anxiety and major depression over it.I had been projecting my thoughts and feelings about myself on to her and she thought I was being abusive towards her.I was assuming I knew her thoughts about...
Replies
12
Views
181
I hope you are doing well. I am reaching out to ask for your spiritual support. My boyfriend and I broke up two weeks ago, and I am deeply hurting. I am praying for reconciliation and for us to work through our past issues so we can eventually settle down and build a family together.I have tried...
Replies
9
Views
252
Please pray with me -- Dear Lord, Thank you for your love. There has been so much unnecessary misunderstanding and hurt between ### and me. Please open, calm, and change ###'s heart and mind to me and heal and restore our relationship. Place in him caring, understanding, and the desire to be...
Replies
9
Views
617
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,056
Messages
16,794,824
Members
649,613
Latest member
Zsaohaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom