Please pray for the release of approved ###

Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I pray I hear good news praying I hear approved for my housing. Praying I hear approved for everything I applied for. Praying to hear good news all ###.
Replies
7
Views
122
Praying I hear I got approved for my housing this week. Lord please bless me I’ve been living place to place sleeping on floors. I’m just ready for my own apartment I’m ready to be happy again please Lord please let me hear approved this week
Replies
7
Views
131
I pray fro Wisdom to do the paperwork right please and APPROVED in JESUS name
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,898
Messages
16,804,442
Members
650,372
Latest member
Aeriyvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom