Please pray for the poor dog that ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My dog is not eating well, and he is acting very sick. I am taking him to the vet this afternoon. Please pray that they are able to do something to help him. I am heartbroken that he is doing so poorly.
Replies
9
Views
140
Please pray that my parents elderly dog, ###, returns home and is watched over and protected. Their dog got out last night around 11pm from an open garage and has been lost since. Please pray, as he's very old. They have been searching with no luck. 😭
Replies
10
Views
211
please pray for 4 kittens and 1 dog to find their homes I cannot keep them
Replies
10
Views
294
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,141
Messages
16,796,628
Members
649,691
Latest member
Aloumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom