Please pray for the person in my ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would like to ask for a prayer request. Please pray for my heart and my thoughts, because sometimes I struggle with overthinking and worries, especially when it comes to someone I deeply care about. I pray that God gives me peace of mind, patience, and the ability to trust instead of...
Replies
8
Views
208
Praise Jesus. I request that you stand with me in prayer. I placed an order for items on behalf of some clients of mine. The items were delivered to a courier through a broker (###) who has for two weeks failed to deliver the items and keeps fooling me about where they have gotten. I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
149
Father i pray that you can save ### and make him stop doing what he is doing I pray for CONVICTION UPON HIM. He sasy his a christian but does the opposite Holy spirit speak to his heart and bring me my soulmate in JESUS name amen Thank you i also wish to be loved amen
Replies
9
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,546
Messages
16,777,985
Members
648,108
Latest member
Elmeunoraeneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom