please pray for the old man in ###

Blade

Faithful Servant
please pray for the old man in ### who sits on the pavement and begs for change - for a job, and for his family to take care of him. thank you. God bless.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

May your divine will and blessing through Christ Jesus our Lord and Saviour, as promised, will quench our needs on behalf of your beloved.

We ask that you’ll intervene and make way for this request according to your prefect love.

In Jesus mighty name we pray,

Amen!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friend ###, he is a homeless ### year old with very little family to support him and might get fired from his job tomorrow.
Replies
7
Views
231
Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
186
Pleaae Pray for my ### year old nephew who is involved with crime, violence, drugs and bad people. Pray that God will deliver him from his bad choices and release him from the clutches of the devil. Give him strength to turn his life around for good and respect and love his family. Who love him...
Replies
10
Views
257
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,164
Members
649,249
Latest member
Spreiranmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom