please pray for the men that work at ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

debra

Disciple of Prayer
please pray for the men that work at ###. To be better in dealing with customer service. they are very rude to customers.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray God put a stop to the evil men at work always chasing the evil women at work these narcissistic jezebels. I hate these guys! They arrogant and think they cool but they're not. Have mercy on me LORD! These evil women have no shame or fear of God and these evil dumb dudes simps f*** these...
Replies
7
Views
165
Please pray for me as I work in customer service and sometimes have to deal with rude customers. I really am not in the mood to deal with any today as I'm already very overwhelmed with my job. So far, I hadn't had any rude customers but I just had a woman who was very rude and it's affecting me...
Replies
13
Views
165
Pray for evil, lawless, jealous, spiteful, annoying, selfish, negative, arrogant, troublesome and nosey ### men or women to mind their own business in addition to respecting everyone's privacy rights in ### or anywhere in June ### and forevermore miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
6
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,072
Messages
16,818,327
Members
651,165
Latest member
Fraersil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom