Please pray for the Lord to remove ...

Animalgirl

Humble Servant of All
Please pray for the Lord to remove a lump from under ###'s arm. I am so worried. I need ### so much. Please pray for this to disappear.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus' Name asking for Your healing touch on my ###'s body. Please remove the lump from under her arm and restore her to perfect health. I am so worried and I need her so much. Please grant this request according to Your will and for Your glory. Amen.
 
Hello, friend. Please know that I said a prayer for your ###, asking the Lord for her healing and for the lump to be removed. Our God cares more deeply than we can imagine and is faithful to respond according to His perfect will. Peace to you.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Pray Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about (including myself) to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, and Lord of All in each of our lives. God bless all of us to come to know You, love You, and live our lives to honor and please You. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, and wisdom of Christ Jesus. God help and strengthen each of us to live our lives according to the purpose You created each of us for. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God, please bless us with Your favor, joy, peace, strength, protection, prosperity, and success in all You have called each of us to do. And let us do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. Protect us Lord Jesus from all the plans of the enemy of our soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances $$$$
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please Remove all pain Lord Jesus from my arm lumps all the way under balls of my aching feet and have your adversaries fear you Lord mightily, and heal us and those close, by the blood of Jesus we pray and good rest, amen
Replies
7
Views
321
LORD Remove ### out of office that dude is not sutable
Replies
5
Views
109
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.” ‭‭Luke‬ ‭10‬:‭19‬ ‭NIV‬‬ Prayer Thank you Heavenly Father for this beautiful day. I pray for deliverance, peace, rest, forgiveness, and that you would rebuke...
Replies
7
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,518
Messages
16,800,533
Members
650,038
Latest member
Nalierford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom