I'm standing in agreement with your prayers and believing Jesus answers prayer May God bless you with your hearts desires. May you feel the presence of God in all you do. Thank You Jesus amen
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
SINCE MY INTERNET HASNT BEEN WORKING IN DAYS UNLESS IT WORKS NORMALLY FORGET IT GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE BOX THERES NO SENSE IN PAYING THE BILL GREATLY…LIFE IN I DROP OFF THE XFINITY BOX ITS NOT CONNECTING RIGHT IM DONE TRYING ITS NOT WORTH IT..I WILL JUST HAVE ONE LESS BILL GREATLYYYYYY...
###'s internet connection to work good all time ###'s bosses to send him a letter telling him he can retire with his full retirement ### to come to Illinois so we can be married and go back to ### ### and we go on our honeymoon Finances I need to pay off $### to ### ### and $### and $### and pay...
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for stable internet connection, receipt of retirement letter and funds, marriage plans, honeymoon, family financial support, and employment opportunities.