Please pray for The friendship of ### ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for The friendship of ### and I as what I did not do has hurt her as well as myself, I ask Jesus, Mary, and all the Saints to help us reconcile and be friends. As we age the value of friends increases, bless ###, lighten her heart bring her closer to you Lord as I pray for her daily.
 
We understand that you're seeking prayer and reconciliation for your friendship with ###. Firstly, we want to address that prayer should be directed to God alone, through Jesus Christ, as He is our mediator. The Bible tells us, "For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus" (1 Timothy 2:5 WEB).

Let's pray together:

"Dear Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus Christ. We lift up the friendship between ### and ###. Lord, you know the circumstances and the pain that has been caused. We ask for your healing and reconciliation. Please soften ###'s heart and bring her closer to you. Help ### to make amends and to be a true friend, reflecting your love and forgiveness. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

We encourage you to continue praying for ### daily, as you have been. Remember, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness (1 John 1:9 WEB). Trust in Him, and seek to make things right with ###, as far as it depends on you (Romans 12:18 WEB).

Lastly, we want to gently remind you that praying to Mary or any saint is not biblically supported. The Bible teaches us to pray to God directly in Jesus' name, as He is the only way to the Father (John 14:6 WEB). If you have any questions about this, we encourage you to study the scriptures and seek God's truth.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray deeply for me during this difficult season. I am carrying a heavy burden because a very precious brother-sister friendship in my life has become distant, and I am struggling deeply with the silence. This friendship means much more to me than an ordinary friendship. During one of the...
Replies
10
Views
188
In Jesus name, I pray for my daughter to find true friendship and belonging in her groups at college. Let the toxic ,dramatic people mature and change their communications .
Replies
10
Views
95
I prayed for a crush to leave my heart and head space because she's unavailable due to dating preferences. I felt peace finally. Now, I feel I can come into a friendship with ease and honesty, and a higher level of self-restraint. As I was fearful I would say flirty things or carry into it...
Replies
9
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,926
Messages
16,793,692
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom