Please Pray For ###- The Encourager

JesusIsMyOnlyHope

Account Closed
Dear People of God,

Today once again I want to lift up ### (the Encourager) in prayer. I have heard that she is sick. I do not know the details but let's pray for a complete healing for her. She has been praying for everybody for years so let's ask God for that miracle of a complete healing for her today. Let's show our support. In the Holy Name of Jesus Christ we pray. Amen
 
I pray the Lord pours His peace upon ###. I ask that the Lord covers her with His healing hand. In Jesus' name I pray this.
 
I have agreed with you in prayer and pray that God will answer your prayers according to his will now!! Believe and receive!! In Jesus name! Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please Pray This Prayer Over My Life: God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please deliver and keep ###, delivered from procrastinating in every area of her life. Give her the victory in all You have called her to do for the glory of God. God forever honor this prayer over ###’s life. Thank You Jesus...
Replies
9
Views
117
God, I ask You in Jesus' name to securely anchor The Encourager in Your Word so that she may come to know You better, love You more, and trust You with all her heart, mind, soul, spirit, and flesh. Let The Encourager meditate upon Your Word, day and night. Let her read, listen to, study, pray...
Replies
10
Views
159
Lord i pray for all my praying brothers & sisters here & around the world that are faithfully praying for the needs, healing, deliverance, strength, breakthrough, encouragement, wisdom, direction, love, comfort, provision, finances, family, & more for others! Lord I'm asking You to hold these...
Replies
10
Views
43
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,384
Messages
16,810,658
Members
650,764
Latest member
Kyruongarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom