Please pray for the code to be reset in my car so I can progress. Father

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray for my car to pass the smog or show me where to afford ti . I pray that you can helop me sing better and understand the guitar and banjo better please bring me a 1-1 coach for them in JESUS name amen
Replies
15
Views
111
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
227
Please pray for my car to pass smog to find solution today and heading to work please pray no hicups or delays. just to be protected as i head to work and come back home in JESUS name amen and amen . Thank you and Blessings to you dear friend. Amen and Amen
Replies
9
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,270
Messages
16,797,630
Members
649,824
Latest member
Lyrairdorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom