Please pray for the children### who are missing from###

Jini Viju

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for the children who are missing from ###. They are used for begging purposes and abused by someone. Please pray for them and please pray for them to get back their children to their parents.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the mighty name of Jesus Christ I pray for return of three constables who are missing in Free State province, South Africa, our country is a crime centre, so I ask the spirit of God which raised Jesus Christ from the dead, really I pray for this miracle I am desperate prayer warriors my name...
Replies
7
Views
432
Please pray for a man who's missing. I found out that his ex was taking money after money from him. His ex's new boyfriend was in prison before for I'm not sure what. Then I found out that his kids had been scared of the man. That there was physical fighting going on in that home. Before they...
Replies
7
Views
99
Again, I come to ask if you can please pray for my friends to forgive me and for our friendship to be as it was before, I'm deeply missing them, the pain hurts more than anything I've experienced. I am awfully sorry for hurting them; it was a huge mistake that I never intended to do. I feel...
Replies
6
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,128
Messages
16,807,526
Members
650,571
Latest member
Ashuthur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom