Please pray for ###, that the lord will ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cheated on my girlfriend. I love her sooo much she is the best thing i have in the world and I feel awful after cheating. Please pray for the lord to forgive me for what I did
Replies
10
Views
189
Please pray for me and my husband. I need help adapting to my husband's patrilineal ways of his people's doing things when my tribes' people's have always been matrilineal. I am concerned that I am not sure I can fully adapt. Feel out of place in understanding his tribes' patrilineal ways. I...
Replies
9
Views
192
Please keep my brother, his wife, and their little son in your prayers. By God's grace and through many prayers, they have overcome serious misunderstandings and are now living together again. We thank and praise Jesus for this blessing. Things had been going well until yesterday. However, today...
Replies
7
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,712
Messages
16,814,223
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom