Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Thank you! God bless you!
 
Please pray for ### that she has a normal, healthy, joyful pregnancy. In Jesus’ name we claim normal pregnancy and we rebuke any miscarriages nor any ectopic nor any molar pregnancy. In Jesus’ name we pray.
Amen to that!
 
Please pray for ### that she has a normal, healthy, joyful pregnancy. In Jesus’ name we claim normal pregnancy and we rebuke any miscarriages nor any ectopic nor any molar pregnancy. In Jesus’ name we pray.
I prayed for this in the name of Jesus Amen 🙏
 
Please pray for ### that she has a normal, healthy, joyful pregnancy. In Jesus’ name we claim normal pregnancy and we rebuke any miscarriages nor any ectopic nor any molar pregnancy. In Jesus’ name we pray.
Prosperity in the name of the father over your baby
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m asking for prayers as I just tried for another baby on ###. I’m praying that I become pregnant from that day and that everything goes smoothly, happy, and healthy. I’ve been through loss before, including losing my baby girl to ### and an ectopic pregnancy where I lost my left fallopian...
Replies
9
Views
196
Please pray for my daughter, ###. She is pregnant in the hospital, having some difficulty with the pregnancy (preclampsia)
Replies
7
Views
384
Please pray for my sister ### she has brain cancer glioblastoma, going for surgery to extends few days of life, pray for miracle to happen pls
Replies
12
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,788
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom