Please pray for ### that ### neighbor will ...

Ratumen

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for me that our neighbor will move his extremely noisy woodworking operation away from our home. This is giving me serious mental issues. Thank You Kindly
 
God bless you with peace. Holy Spirit, our Helper, thank You in advance. I prayed for you & for your requests in Jesus' Name, amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, discernment, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a friendly neighbor with a friendly dog that walks through my yard. I have no issues with them, but she now associates with the distrustful neighbor. The distrustful neighbor and family members will intentionally walk across my yard to get to the friendly neighbor's home, unless they see...
Replies
10
Views
47
Prayer for my neighbor who just in the last day lost his brother to suicide pray that God would comfort them and heal them and give them time to grieve they are also moving homes at the same time that has to be a great burden prayer that God would restore them and even bring them closer together...
Replies
13
Views
224
Dear God, I am coming to you about my noisy neighbor's toddler. It has been 1 year on and off, running, banging along with him stomping. I have tried everything, leasing and management office, police. I haven't had a chance to talk to my neighbor because they ask me not to go to his door. I...
Replies
8
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,319
Messages
16,809,814
Members
650,728
Latest member
Azzoamont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom