Please pray for ### that ### is one of those to be promoted

Maggie Pilawen

Prayer Partner
Please pray for me that I am one of those to be promoted for this February ### so that I can pay my debt. Thank you.
 
Word of God says Cast all ur cares on me i will care for it

Dear God remember this person in ur HOLY PRESENCE n TOUCH her Lord u know her desire plz have Mercy on her n FULFILL all her deisres according to ur WILL BLESS everything that she does n FILL her with PROSPERITY n let ur NAME be GLORIFIED by her life in JESUS MIGHTY NAME I pray. AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, God please help me to apply for IJP for JL6 preferably Lead consultant or Technology Architect. My profile should be shortlisted and I should be promoted in July 2026. Please hear my prayers and grant me success in evaluation. Thank you God, ###
Replies
10
Views
160
Student of ### College ### studying BA hons in English language and literature. Dear Lord Jesus I don't know what I am doing. I feel as if I got stuck. I am very weak in studies and can't concentrate now. I fear that if I fail in exams and have to repeat the entire 1st year of graduation, the...
Replies
7
Views
252
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalms 129:7 – “With it the reaper cannot fill his hands, nor the one who gathers fill his arms.” Extended Explanation of the Verse Psalm 129:7 uses agricultural imagery to express the futility of the enemies’ efforts against God’s...
Replies
9
Views
176
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,162
Messages
16,819,709
Members
651,214
Latest member
Rrmeran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom