please pray for ###, ### stomach pain. ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

pls pray for my dad ### who is admitted in hospital for ### days now due to stomach pain and bad cramps making him cry with pain daily, reports coming normal bt doctor can't identify the problem,pls pray lord Jesus heal and deliver him completely and bless him with good health,amen
Replies
9
Views
147
My ### yrs old son ### suffering from stomach pain since yesterday, he didn't sleep properly the whole night due to pain. Please pray for him to recover soon from stomach pain let God touch him and heal him with his nail pierced hand. In Jesus Mighty Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
10
Views
186
I've opened a massage business, and it failed earlier this year, so I closed it. As I catch up financially, I want to explore other paths. I'm not sure if I should write a book, screenplay, a song. To do more improv or try stand-up comedy. To finish the NASM and focus only on fitness. Get back...
Replies
6
Views
100
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,894
Messages
16,816,191
Members
651,067
Latest member
Irowell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom