Please Pray For ###, Soo Stressed Out

Status
Not open for further replies.

unloved22

Servant
Please pray, struggling to find peace and hope in life and trying to move forward but feel like there's some sort of invisible Wall I can't break through, and I'm constantly in fear and oppressed, I don't know the plans that God has but I just pray that I'm able to manage without losing my mind and jumping to destruction.
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When my mom was alive we had a fight and said one of these days I will I get up and leave you will never see me again. She said don't let me hate you if I do I don't care what happens to you . She choose my 3 oldest brothers over me and a long time ago she almost walked out out me and she got...
Replies
12
Views
248
Son of God in Jesus name please pray I don't put on no way I had a cookie with my tips with my dinner tonight I was the only treating myself please pray I will still look friend and I won't look like I'm getting big or won't look fat in my clothes or rolls please pray my weight gain or will look...
Replies
7
Views
281
I am stressed out due to being alone and lonely and I have been alone all my life it got worse after my mom passed. I am very shy I have social anxiety it stops me from getting married I never been married before and I had a boyfriend in the past but they were ungodly. Please pray that God bless...
Replies
8
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,051
Messages
16,794,763
Members
649,607
Latest member
Trioranaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom