Please Pray for ### son ###. He ...

Teraspuaric

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for ### son ###. He has a degree in chemical engineering. I trust that God will open the doors of employment. He is always applying for jobs. Still no results and this is depressing for him.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son. He has become increasingly isolated in his thinking and resistant to the perspectives of those who love him. I’m asking for prayer that God would soften his heart, give him discernment, free him from fear and deception, and untie every knot that is keeping him from peace...
Replies
14
Views
178
I’ve posted here before asking for prayers, but I’m so desperate for a job breakthrough that I can’t help but post again. The job market where I live is extremely difficult right now, and after almost a year of searching, I feel exhausted and defeated. Would you please pray for me? The stress...
Replies
10
Views
78
He recently lost his job and he’s super depressed with all the bills piling up, I am not in a place to help him financially, please pray for him so he
Replies
10
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,245
Messages
16,797,436
Members
649,793
Latest member
Fylaiview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom