Please pray for ###. Since March I’ve been ...

```markdown
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’ name bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God give me the desire, wisdom, and strength to draw closer to You daily. Let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Baptize me in the fire of Your holiness! Break my heart over what breaks Yours. May I love what You love and hate what You Hate. May the things that delight You, delight me. And God give Your angels charge over me to cover, protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all accidents, evil, hurt, harm, danger, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God according to Your Word cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, scatter, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those I love, and those I am concerned about. God today and for always honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You. And Thank You God for loving me.

Remember to: Use this time to draw closer to God. Wash Your Hands Frequently—Wear Your Mask — No Congregating in Crowds—Practice Social Distancing — Use Hand Sanitizer — It can, will, and has saved thousands of lives.

Please Read: Read, Listen to, Meditate Upon, Study, and Pray God’s Word

Copyright © 2018 by Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC - Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., B.S.
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers to have areas unblocked from trauma and self-harm in the past of my life since I've been 12. Prayers for healing mentally, spiritually, emotionally, and physically and for areas I'm not aware of holding anger, bitterness. Prayers for God to surround me with like-minded people, people to...
Replies
10
Views
420
I ask Jesus to heal me of all the mental illnesses that have plagued me since childhood. I am an adult now and they don’t look like they’re going. Please pray for Jesus to help me rid myself of the illnesses. It is a burden on me and my family. Thank you. Please let me know the chances of my...
Replies
9
Views
405
I've been sick since last week and I still can't get over this. I have also had an upset stomach and headache. I have taken meds and nothing is helping. I would like prayers that I can be healed quickly and get over this so I can start feeling better.
Replies
9
Views
385
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,202
Members
648,375
Latest member
Woilorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom