Please pray for ###, she's in severe pain. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
♡♡♡Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless everyone with what they stand in need of who post a prayer request on this site (including myself). Whatever the prayer request is, God answer the prayer request according to Your perfect will for all those involved. And God bless each and every faithful prayer warrior on this site with what they stand in need of. God bless, encourage, heal, protect, and deliver the prayer warriors (including myself) from everything in our lives or around us that is not of You God. Bless us Lord Jesus with much wisdom, knowledge, and understanding of the Word of God. Cause us all to fulfill our God destiny. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen! ♡♡♡
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
207
I took her to the hospital on Friday, she was fine the day before now the doctors are saying her organs are failing. I feel it in my bones it's not her time yet but my family is giving up and wants to pull her out of life support even so it's just been 5days. Please help me pray for her...
Replies
9
Views
114
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I am very sick right now, deathly ill. I am in severe pain in my body. I have been taking a medication called hydroxyzine to help with the pain but I think I may be getting addicted to it, it is causing me to be even more pain when I take it, I need...
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,317
Messages
16,809,794
Members
650,726
Latest member
Ghoyway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom