Please pray for ###. She is pregnant ...

Please pray for ###. She is pregnant and has Covid and Pneumonia. ### has been hospitalized with low oxygen levels. Please pray for ###'s healing and that her baby is safe and not harmed from treatment. Thank you so much for taking the time to pray!
### ### I have pray may God ### WILL BLESH ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my daughter, ###. She is pregnant in the hospital, having some difficulty with the pregnancy (preclampsia)
Replies
7
Views
406
My fiance was everything I wanted. The year leading until I met him I was alone, betrayed by everyone in my life, suicidal, and depressed. For about a year. Then he came to my life, offered protection, support, and partnership. He was everything I ever dreamed of after believing I would never...
Replies
9
Views
172
My wife ### is ### weeks pregnant and have complications with uterus to hold baby Please pray for her to deliver fully matured and healthy baby Also pray for her to protect health from all devil activities
Replies
10
Views
453
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,444
Messages
16,811,198
Members
650,804
Latest member
Troelareansil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom