Please Pray For ### She Is In The Hospital

I stand in agreement with your prayers and thanks, according God will! I pray in the name of Jesus Christ! God bless you abundantly!

Please, pray for me - my desires, longings and my dreams to become just like the desires, the longings and the dreams of my the Lord Jesus Christ, and this to last forever! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank YOU for praying for Ms. ###. She is a brain cancer survivor.
Wow I am a DAV from the Vietnam era. The VA cured my hep c and now I have another horse to ride
Cirrhosis of the liver
They did a cat scan in July and my lymph nodes were swollen. May God Bless All.
###
 
Lord praying for ### who is not well. Relieve her from all sickness and maintain in good health Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

A prayer for ###: Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, We come before You with a humble heart for ###. She is in the hospital and needs Your healing touch. Lord Jesus, You are the Great Healer. Please lay Your hands upon her, take away her sickness and pain, and restore her...
Replies
15
Views
113
Please heal ### to get feeling a lot better to be fully recovered because her children need her to get a lot of recovery to feel better. She is in the hospital.
Replies
7
Views
160
Please pray for My son ### he play college football he is in the hospital being overwork in practice and dehydrated its effecting his kidney. I ask Jesus for healing and comfort for him i can't be there with him I live three hours away but Jesus is there by his side if no one there
Replies
12
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,165
Messages
16,807,728
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom