please pray for severe pain and allergic ###

Blade

Faithful Servant
please pray for severe pain and allergic reaction in right eye
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
207
Thank you for your prayers on our friend’s behalf. She is in the hospital with a severe allergic reaction to something. Please pray that she can be guided to the source of her allergy, and that the healing power of Jesus be upon her. In Jesus name amen!
Replies
8
Views
409
I am ###, ### years from ###. I HV severe pain in my abdomen/uterus. Pl pray for me.
Replies
9
Views
445
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,903
Messages
16,804,486
Members
650,378
Latest member
Swelxirway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom