Please pray for ### scheduled to undergo ...

SAMV

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### scheduled to undergo treatment today, and for two ### in need of healing. For strength, peace and comfort. In Jesus Name. Amen. Thank you so much. May God bless
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Romans 15:13 “May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.” .
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 
Lord I thank you that you are the God of the impossible. You can do anything. Help us to trust in your ability and not our own.
Remember that God is love, He is the Healer, He is the Restorer. makes broken things whole and new.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so grateful. I am in need of a crown for a cracked tooth. They have scheduled me for June. I am so afraid waiting that long it will crack more and I lose the tooth. I just lost one. Please pray that the staff finds an earlier appointment in March. Let a miracle happen and one open up. Thank...
Replies
8
Views
233
Heavenly Father, We come before You with grateful hearts, lifting up the plans for this upcoming first meeting between ### and me from November 4 to 11. Lord, we place every detail of this journey entirely into Your hands, praying that our plans will align seamlessly with Your perfect will. We...
Replies
10
Views
214
Please keep my ###-year-old ###, ###, in your prayers. She has become very ### due to ###, has lost her ### and ###, and is currently undergoing ### for a possible ###. We humbly request your prayers and healing intentions for her complete recovery, renewed strength, and good health. May God...
Replies
10
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,752
Messages
16,814,690
Members
650,991
Latest member
Smoedale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom