Please pray for ###'s sanity and happiness. ### is going

lookingforhealing

Servant of All
Please pray for my sanity and happiness. I am going through a crisis in my life. The man I spent a decade with, left me. I miss him, and I have been crying a lot. These past few months have been awful. Every time he speaks to me, he is verbally abusive and mean. He abused me a lot during the course of our relationship. I understand why God took him out of my life. But I still feel sad and grief stricken, because I was used to spending my life with this person. I am in so much emotional pain. There are days where I feel like my life will never get better. Please pray for me.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help me pray for my brother ###, I want God to restore his sanity for him to return back home, may the Lord break every affliction over his life and make him stable, amen! I need prayer intersection urgently, please, thanks!
Replies
7
Views
284
Please pray for my son ### that him and his girlfriend make up so he can be happy and not so upset. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
177
Me and my parents suspect that my brother who is ###, must be Mentally Ill. He has no friends at all, he has been unemployed for many years, he is ungrateful and abusive to our parents and refuses to see a psychiatrist. He is unreasonable. Please pray that God will send SANITY and Wisdom to my...
Replies
17
Views
688
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,092
Messages
16,784,303
Members
648,673
Latest member
Brmariarad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom