Please pray for ###'s recovery from herniated disc ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

polhx

Humble Prayer Partner
Please pray for ###'s recovery from herniated disc with no need for surgery. Pleeeease send your prayers! Thank you.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray in Yeshua HaMaschiach's Holy name.. the Same Yeshua who's very name shudders Demons and brings people to Life! , in His Holy Name I pray for a Miracle for this Dear person's Mother and have faith she will be healed from her Herniated Disc, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my back, my herniated disc. I’ve been in a lot of pain keeping me from working.
Replies
7
Views
1K
Thank you Lord. Lord I'm trying hard to understand and keep my faith. I'm tired, just when I think things are getting better seems the opposite. I pray and I pray. I pray my daughter ### and son ### come up with the money to move into the apartment this week coming up in ###. I pray my son ###...
Replies
7
Views
158
Hello everyone, I would like to ask for prayers for my grandfather's cataract surgery tomorrow. Please pray it is successful and he can see better and he has longer life and good health. Please pray for wisdom and help for his doctors to do a good job with him and he does not have any problems...
Replies
8
Views
323
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom