Please pray for ###'s provision and protection to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my life and that God will help me that I can afford financially necessary things including getting my own home. I also need the Lord to provide people I can trust.
Replies
13
Views
185
Please pray for continued provision and protection in this time of uncertainty. I am doing my best to manage my money during my employment gap. I know that God provides for us and meets our needs. I know that he is in charge and never leaves us. I know that things work together for our good for...
Replies
8
Views
232
Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, we come before You with faith, humility, and confidence in the power of the Holy Spirit. We ask You to move mightily in every situation, every relationship, every battle, and every blessing connected to ###’s life. Lord, we lift up President ###, his cabinet...
Replies
6
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,996
Messages
16,794,298
Members
649,574
Latest member
Azaysoriermir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom