Please pray for ###'s physical, mental and spiritual health. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

AChristian

Humble Prayer Warrior
Please pray for my physical, mental, and spiritual health. I also want you to pray for me so that I can get rid of my addiction to swearing, pornography, drinking, and other sinful vices. Also, to pray about anger, bitterness, unforgiving spirits which stop me from seeing God at times. Please pray for me, I thought I could fight it alone but I need help from prayer warriors. May all these be done through God's will. May God bless you all.
 
Dearest Savior, Only you can help this Christian with their addictions. Help this person to seek out a group of Christian brothers and sisters who can be an encouragement and pray with him when tempted. The truth will set him free and only you have that truth. I bind the enemy with the blood of the cross and I pray that You, O Lord will allow your presence to be made known to this believer in a very real way. It is a difficult path to walk away from addictions but with Jesus ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!
 
I command in the name of Jesus' the power of the Holy Spirit to come upon this person and release all negative desires in life and to channel those negative things to positive things. Release them now, in Jesus' name! Please bless this person with reading the Bible on the computer or in your book daily especially Psalm 91. May this person be forever changed today. I ask right now in your name for an army of Angels to come to this person and their home and surround them with your love and peace and guidance in searching for positive things to do in this person's daily life right now, in Jesus' name. St. Michael the Archangel bring strength and protection to the person right now, in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please deeply pray for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being. I seek healing from headaches, throat and chest discomfort, and spinal issues. I also ask for relief from weakness, physical limitations, and feelings of laziness. May I find peace, calmness, strength, and resilience in both...
Replies
7
Views
385
Please deeply pray for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being. I seek healing from headaches, throat and chest discomfort, and spinal issues. I also ask for relief from weakness, physical limitations, and feelings of laziness. May I find peace, calmness, strength, and resilience in both...
Replies
5
Views
254
Please deeply pray for my physical, mental, and emotional well-being. I seek healing from headaches, throat and chest discomfort, and spinal issues. I also ask for relief from weakness, physical limitations, and feelings of laziness. May I find peace, calmness, strength, and resilience in both...
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom